Jimmy Glass’ automotive mirrors are produced using flat glass as the substrate after a number of processes, including cutting, polishing, washing, drying, coating, bending, spray painting and baking. We use an automatic glass mirror production line to ensure product quality.
Our range of automotive mirrors include interior mirrors, exterior mirrors, wide angle mirrors, rearview mirror glass, wing mirror glass, sun visor mirror glass, and spotter mirror glass.
Parameters for Common Products (Customizable)
- Automotive mirrors offer a more extensive view with a smaller visual blind spot, improving vehicular safety.
- The reflective coating of the automotive mirror is plated primarily with aluminum. This ensures a high reflectivity and an excellent image quality, even in low light environments.
- The special filter coating helps reduce glare and enhances the contrast.
- An LCD rearview mirror manufactured with an ITO coating is also available.
| Thickness || Size || Processing || Application |
| 2mm || φ128mm || 7 X rearview mirror || Rearview mirror in truck |
| 2mm || 102*168mm || 10 X rearview mirror || Truck front ground mirror |
| 2mm || 4”*16” || convex mirror || Interior Bus Mirror
- We provide custom-made automotive mirrors to meet specific customer requirements, and are customized in regards to shape (round, rectangle, others) and surface treatments such as etching and printing. Different film materials are available to choose from, including Al, Ge, Si, SiO2, Ni2O5, ITO, Ag, Cu, and stainless steel.
- Radius of Curvature：300R to 2000R
- Thickness ≤2mm
- Size: ≤250x360mm
- Diameter ≤225mm